1775 ADRIATICO SUITES
Owned & operated by “EPAI” (El Piso Adriatico, Inc.)
- If unsure of something or a special request is required, email first, read & agree to all Terms & Conditions (TC), prior to booking.
- The voucher is issued for each booking & extensions and followed for all arrangements. Guest will be responsible in checking that all information on the voucher is correct and updated before making the payment.
- Payment of the deposit constitutes the guest’s confirmation that they have read, understood and accept these terms and conditions.
- Extension of room reservation is dependent on availability.
- Assignment of rooms shall be at the discretion of our booking office. However, if requests are received with sufficient advance notice, all efforts shall be made to honor such request with no guarantee.
- As most of the units are located on the 2nd & 3rd floor with no elevator, guests who may have a mobility difficulty are expected to request for units on the lower floor which is subject to availability. Request must be done prior to paying the reservation fee.
- If parking is required, request must be made prior to booking. Only overnight and 1 car parking is allowed inside the premises.
- For special holidays e.g. Christmas, New Year, Valentines Day and special declared occasions in Manila (e.g. arrival of the Pope) 1775 Adriatico Suites will require full payment upon booking.
- 1775 AS reserves the right to discontinue any accommodation and services upon failure to comply with the credit requirement.
- All borrowed item(s) will be charged to the guest’s bill if not returned prior to check out or item has been damaged upon its return.
- The guest agrees that the hotel will charge his credit card any expenses he may have incurred should he make a self check-out
- All request on room and bed type are subject to availability
Fees & Payments ( Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso currency )
To confirm a booking, an equivalent to 1 night’s stay is required as reservation fee for DAILY accommodation whilst 25% of the total amount due payable for the LONG TERM Accommodation promo (exclusive for DIRECT BOOKINGS only). No reservation is confirmed until the reservation fee is paid ( not applicable to pre-paid bookings). This is deductible from the total bill upon check in and is good for the confirmed booking dates specified on the voucher. This may be paid online via https://bookit.strategicbookings.com/adriaticosuites/rooms
Security deposit PHP 5,000.00 – PHP 10,000.00
Security deposit is MANDATORY for the incidentals or losses & breakages. Those who refuse to pay shall NOT BE ALLOWED to check-in. Cash preferred. If CREDIT CARD is used, it will be by way of “Pre-auth” which is a Hotel Industry practice. A Pre-authorization or Pre-auth is a temporary hold of a specific amount of the available balance on a credit or debit card. The pre-authorization is not charged and no funds is debited from the guest’s account. It guarantees the hotel that the funds are available as payment for the incidentals.
Take note that the Security Deposit may not be used as payment for the UTILITIES.
Full Payment ( The total balance must be paid UPON CHECK-IN )
- All rates are subject to 12% VAT. NO service charge. The balance of the total amount due must be paid upon check in. For pre paid bookings, only the security deposit shall be required.
- For security reasons, presentation of either the actual or photocopy of credit card used for the booking &/or a “VALID” ID (either passport or any government ID with photo) of the credit card holder is required upon check in. Failure to present this document may result in the booking being dishonored, where the normal walk-in rate shall be chargeable.
- All charges covering a transfer shall be for the account of the remitter. Conversion to other currencies is dependent on your bank. Guest/Client shall indemnify 1775 Adriatico Suites against any loss arising from the transaction.
- Bank Transfers must be made at a minimum of 10-15 working days prior to guest’s Check-in.
- For extensions, payment is required before guest’s check out date.
Payment Options :
- CASH paid in our office
- WEBSITE https://bookit.strategicbookings.com/adriaticosuites/rooms
- Send US Guest’s credit card number with expiration date
- BANK TO BANK ( Bank Details upon request )
- PAYPAL – Guest may request for a Paypal invoice from us or pay directly at http://www.paypal.com/
- WESTERN UNION, BDO TRANSFER
Make sure to write down the exact details as specified below. The remittance may be considered null & void should there be problems incurred due to some wrong information. The Transfer Control Number (MTCN) must be emailed to email@example.com.
First Name : AMADOR, JR
Last name : AVELLANOSA
Country : Philippines 1004
Phone No. : +63(2)622-6726 / Tel-Fax 524-5402 / Mobile : +63917-5071775
Copy of remittance and/or deposit slip to be furnished to firstname.lastname@example.org to include guest name/s, duration of stay and confirmation number
Modifications / Cancellation Policy
Any amendments in your confirmed booking will be handled on a case by case basis and will be in accordance to room availability. CANCELLATION of confirmed room bookings for any reason not attributable to the fault of 1775 Adriatico Suites shall be subject to the following charges:
- 1 Night charge – If guest modifies / cancels booking MORE THAN 14 days prior to arrival
- 100% of the Room Booking – For cancelation of booking within 14 days or less prior to arrival, NO SHOW, for shortening of stay, reduction in the number of rooms, or change of room type, for force majeure, labor disputes, natural disasters or other causes beyond the control of Management.
The rental quote includes furnishings, bed/bath linens, house wares, wireless broadband Internet, TV package, final cleaning at check out and all required taxes/fees. For Daily Lease basic rental fee all Utilities is inclusive whilst excluding for Long Term lease. Complimentary bottled water, shampoo, bath soap, toilet paper is offered on the first day only.
Check-in/out & Extension :
Guest agrees to abide by the stated check in time of 2:00 p.m. (or later) and check out time of 12:00 noon (or earlier). Requests for early check in or late checkout may be authorized on a case-by-case basis if the unit is not being rented immediately before or after your stay. The fee for this is ½ day’s rent shall apply for 1-4 hours and 1 day for 4 hours +. No guarantee is made as to the ability to grant early check in or late check out. Guests who do not receive authorization for a late check out and have not vacated the property by 12noon will be charged Php 500.00 for each hour the unit is not empty and available to be cleaned. Please take note that 1775 Adriatico Suites is an apartelle ( Apartment / Hotel ) not a Hotel & does not operate 24/7. Office hours is Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am up to 6:00 pm only, however the security staff is on duty 24/7.
Guests must advise us for check-in / check-out outside the normal operating hours in order for us to assign a staff to assist the guest. Reservations & payments must be done prior to check-in to assure that the rooms are ready for occupancy.
Reservation payment for Long Term Packages is 25% of the total amount due and 1 night’s stay for Daily Accommodations. Mandatory Security Deposit requirement : Daily Acc is Php 5,000.00 or $ 100.00 / Long Term is Php 10,000.00 or $ 200.00
The cash is sealed, signed by both guest & the office & kept at the office vault. The same unopened sealed envelope is returned to the guest upon check out or used for Incidentals ( losses & breakages ).
DAILY ACCOMMODATION ( 1 – 14 nights ) is inclusive of the following :
- Utilities such as power & water, Cable TV, breakfast, WIFI, cleaning and changing of linens and towels every 3 day.
- Mineral water, shampoo & bath soap on the first day only
LONG TERM ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE ( LT15N / LT30N ) : (minimum 15 nights)
- All Long Term Accommodation Package are EXCLUSIVE OF UTILITIES ( power & water ), breakfast & airport pick up.
- Inclusive of WIFI, cable TV and once a week cleaning and changing of linens and towels.
- For additional cleaning & changing of linens & towels, the fee is Php 250.00
- Billing of utilities is every 15 days or 15th & 30th of the month
- The reservation fee shall NOT be deducted to the amount due payable upon check in, if guest reserves for the succeeding month/s.
- All units have their own separate water & electric meter and guests are billed for their consumption only.
- Average utility billing may range from Php 200.00 / day more or less depending on the usage of the air condition and cooking facilities.
- Utilities (power & water) must be paid in CASH. The security deposit cannot be applied to this.
- Mandatory Security Deposit is Php 10,000.00 for the 1 Bedroom unit & Php 15,000.00 for the 2 Bedroom unit.
- 1775 ADRIATICO SUITES is a fully furnished apartment or apartelle (apartment / hotel). Housekeeping Service / change of sheets & towels shall be limited and done only upon request. Additional fee of Php 250.00 / cleaning / linen or towel change shall be charged for additional service and or request. For security purposes, guest’s presence is required during cleaning Safety. Deposit boxes and guest Room safes are available free of charge upon request. 1775 AS, however, shall not be liable for any valuable lost within the Hotel facilities
Strictly NO SMOKING inside ALL UNITS
- Smoking will only be permitted outside the units in the open areas such as the garden or patios.
- A minimum cleaning fee of Php 2500.00 per day shall be charged to the guests account if evidence of smoking in the unit is discovered. Any loss of revenue due to the room not being rentable for one night or more will also be billed to the guest’s account. Should the guest wish to transfer to a Smoking Room or should you have other queries, please call our office for assistance.
No. of pax / extra fees :
The guest’s confirmed booking voucher must in all cases correspond to the number of persons registered. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during their stay. Extra pax shall be charged Php 250/night/pax. Extra mattress shall be charged P 250/night. Children age 5& above are considered as additional guest/pax and must pay the extra pax charge.
- Standard Units : Strictly 2 people are allowed to stay
- Deluxe Units : 2 people are allowed, max 3 with additional fees
- Suite Rooms : 2-4 people are allowed with no additional fees
- Premiere Rooms : 2-4 max 6pax are allowed. There is no extra bed charge for the 5th & 6th pax, but breakfast is charged at Php 100.00 / breakfast )
For the benefit of all the guests inside 1775 Adriatico Suites, guests must keep the number of people to a minimum. A maximum of 2 visitors ONLY will be allowed to enter the unit. 1775 reserves the right to control the number of people entering the premises. He / she may stay as long as the maximum number of people will be followed. Should the guest feel that his visitors will exceed the number of pax, the guest is expected to get another unit for his expected visitors to avoid problems. However, we cannot guarantee that a unit may be provided as this will depend on the availability.
* Only bookings made online at http://www.adriaticosuites.com/condos/paypal.php#base may avail of the current promo.
* Guest may avail of 1 promo only, and may not be used in conjunction with any other existing promotion & or discounts.
* Promos are subject to change without prior notice.
* Amendments and revisions to the mechanics and terms & conditions shall be subject to availability of the rooms at the time of booking or check in.
* Guest will receive a confirmation voucher of the current promo. This must be presented upon check in.
SELECT BREAKFAST is complimentary for “DIRECT” bookings made through our website at http://www.adriaticosuites.com/condos/furnished-units.php.
A choice of
– Continental ( bread, butter, egg & jam )
– Corn Flakes, Oatmeal, Waffles, Cheese Pimiento
– FILIPINO Breakfast : Adobo Chicken or Pork, Longanisa Chicken or Pork, Corned Beef, Tocino Pork, Chicken or Bangus
CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST is complimentary for bookings of 3 nights or more made through OTAs ( Online Travel Agents such as Agoda, Booking.com, Asia Rooms, Travel Book, Hotel Beds, Orbits, Metrodeal etc )
Breakfast is prepared from 8 to 10 am only and for pick up at unit 102. Since all units are provided with their own kitchen & dining rooms, for now, guests are requested to consume their breakfast at any time in the privacy of their units. By early 2016, breakfast shall be served at the lounge areas by the pool.
No breakfast will be served after 10 am. The free breakfast allotted for the day is forfeited if not availed of and may not be accumulated or deducted from the bill.
Airport pick-up (APU)
Fee for Airport Pick up : Php 850.00 / 1-2 pax by car & Php 1,600.00 / van
Flight details must be sent via email at least 5 nights prior to check-in to avail of the complimentary APU. The guest should expect to receive confirmation of the APU instructions within 24 hours after the flight details is sent, otherwise guest must resend the flight details asap.
Upon check in and receipt of the keys, the guest takes full responsibility of the apartment with its corresponding inventory. Guests are expected to report any damages or breakages, so it can be repaired or replaced right away. The security deposit shall be used for all damages and losses. P 500.00 shall be charged for loss of a set of keys. Guests are solely responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which they or their guest or visitor may cause to the accommodation and/or its contents. 1775 AS ( EPAI ) reserves the right to charge a client the costs of rectifying any damage which may be caused by a deliberate, reckless or negligent act, omission, default or neglect of the client/guest or their visitor in regard to any property, structure or item. Should this damage come to light after the client/guest has departed, Forsyth reserves the right to make a charge to the client’s credit/debit card or send an invoice to the client for the amount required to remedy such damage – if this arises, “Epai” will make reasonable effort to contact the client first by e-mail. In relation to any breakages or damage, 1775 AS ( EPAI ) will make every effort to keep any costs that the client may incur to a minimum.
1775 AS respects the privacy and the right to peace & quiet of all its guests. Parties/gatherings of any fort are not allowed, even if wholesome. We reserve the right to determine if a guest’s behavior is unacceptable, for example excessive noise levels that may impact on other clients/guests or neighbor. If this occurs, EPAI will ask both the client and their guest to modify their behavior and, if this does not occur, EPAI may immediately terminate the booking without being liable for any refund or compensation to the guest.
Luggage storage facility
1775 Adriatico Suites (EPAI) may store bags of every size and number â€” from briefcases, duffels and backpacks, to heavier items such as backpacking equipment and scuba gear, including balikbayan boxes, trolleys, surfboards and golf bags â€” to help the traveler feel comfortable before or after flying off to their next destination. 1775 Adriatico Suites may require an inspection of the luggage prior to parking.
Luggage storage rates are reasonable. Small bags are Php 70.00 / day / piece & Large bags ( luggage ) are Php 100.00 / day / piece.
Upon checking-in, passengers will be given a parking storage form that they have to fill in. It has the basic information such as name, contact numbers, email addresses, number of luggage, description of luggage, special instructions, and time and date to be claimed. “Guests are required to indicate the sensitive and fragile items.” Only guests with confirmed booking with 1775 Adriatico Suites may avail of our Luggage storage facility.
In case guests fly out and forget some things behind, we will take the necessary steps to get in touch with passengers, and remind them of their belongings and their instructions on how they would like it back. However, should there be no contact after several weeks, the items will be disposed off after 3 months. Should you wish a representative to pick up the items, email us a letter of authorization with complete details reflecting the name of the person who is authorized to pick up the items, Guest’s Name, Date of stay, Items that were left behind.
Insurance, Safety Clauses and Waiver
- 1775 AS (EPAI) will not be responsible for any injuries, accidents or death. To ensure peace of mind while on vacation, we strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- 1775 AS (EPAI) will not be responsible for expenses incurred due to airline, ferry, or bus delays or cancellation, lost luggage, health issues, or other unwanted and unforeseen scenarios.
- 1775 AS (EPAI) nor any of its director, officers and/ or employees shall not be held liable in any event whatsoever for injury or loss of life of its guest or third person arising from or in connection with any activities.
- 1775 AS (EPAI) will not be responsible for any private transactions between the guest & the company staff.
- It is the sole responsibility of all guests to make arrangements for adequate insurance cover for their person and personal possessions prior to their arrival. 1775 AS (Epai) accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss of, or damage to, any valuables that a client/guest/visitor may bring including property, baggage, personal effects or similar – these items include but are not limited to cash, credit card, debit card, traveller’s cheque or similar; jewellery, laptops, photographic equipment and/or any other electronic device; clothing; luggage, personal items etc. This clause includes unforeseen events such as cancellation or curtailment of stay or items that a client/guest/visitor may leave at EPAI.